At Ponton Law, our Vinings auto accident attorney is a skilled and experienced advocate for victims and families. Your case is always our priority. If you or someone you know was seriously hurt in an accident, we are here to help. To set up a free, no-commitment initial appointment with a top Vinings personal injury lawyer, please call us at (404) 418-8507.
Handling Car Accident Cases in Vinings, Georgia
Our law firm is devoted to protecting the rights of victims and families in Georgia. With deep experience handling serious and catastrophic injury claims, we hold defendants and insurers to account. Motor vehicle accident and other injury claims we handle in Vinings and Cobb County include:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: Injured in a motor vehicle collision? Our Vinings car accident lawyer will help you navigate the claims process.
- Motorcycle Crash: We have the legal skills to represent motorcycle accident victims in Cobb Cobb.
- Bicycle Accident: Our Vinings bicycle accident lawyer protects the rights of cyclists who were involved in motor vehicle collisions.
- Large Truck Accident: Large commercial truck accident claims are complicated. Do not go up against large truck companies and insurers alone.
- Dog Bite Injury: A dog bite injury claim is a type of premises liability case. Our Vinings dog bite lawyer helps victims hold dog owners and other negligent parties accountable.
- Construction Accident: Were you hurt in a construction accident in Cobb County? Our Vinings construction accident injury attorney will protect your rights.
- Burn Injuries: Burns are notoriously painful. If you sustained a severe burn, you may be entitled to compensation.
- Brain Injuries: A traumatic brain injury (TBI) can cause serious long-term physical and mental impairments. Call our Vinings brain injury lawyer for help with your case.
How Can I Avoid a Car Accident?
It can be difficult to avoid a car accident when other drivers are being negligent and reckless. You can ensure that you are as safe as possible by wearing your seatbelt, putting your phone on do not disturb, avoiding eating, and other activities while driving such as putting on makeup, drinking, and listening to loud music.
When it comes to other drivers, it can be near impossible to control their actions and their negligence can lead to serious accidents. Oftentimes, drivers will cause accidents by following too closely, eating and drinking while driving, operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of drugs or alcohol, will text while they drive, and other reckless actions that can lead you and your loved ones to suffer horrible injuries.
Many of these injuries can take months of rehabilitation, surgery, and recovery to see improvements and be back to where you were prior to the incident. Injuries such as broken bones, brain injuries, bruising, dislocated joints, hearing and vision impairment, temperature regulation issues, broken or lost teeth, internal bleeding, and whiplash can be seen following car accidents. Working with an experienced attorney can help recover costs associated with these injuries and more.
You Deserve Full Financial Compensation
After a serious accident in Cobb County, you need money to pay your bills. Our Vinings Personal injury lawyer has what it takes to hold the big insurance companies accountable. You may have a right to get financial compensation for:
- Property damage (vehicle repairs);
- Emergency medical bills;
- Other medical and health care costs;
- Lost wages and loss of future income;
- Pain and suffering;
- Long-term disability or disfigurement; and
- Wrongful death.
Schedule a Free Consultation With a Vinings, GA Car Accident Attorney
At Ponton Law, our Vinings personal injury lawyer fights aggressively to protect the rights of victims and their loved ones. You need skilled representation after an accident. Reach out to us by phone at (404) 418-8507 or contact us online to set up a free initial appointment. We represent injured victims in Vinings and throughout all of Cobb County.