A Brookhaven Personal Injury Lawyer
YOUR CATASTROPHIC INJURY
CASE IS OUR TOP PRIORITY.Get help now
Brookhaven Personal Injury Attorney
A northeast suburb of Atlanta, Brookhaven is one of the fast-growing communities in the region. It is home to Oglethorpe University and a satellite campus of Georgia State University (GSU). Other notable attractions in Brookhaven include Murphey Candler Park, the Michael C. Carlos Museum, the Fernbank Museum of Natural History, and 3D theater.
At Ponton Law, our Brookhaven personal injury attorney provides aggressive, results-driven legal representation to the people who need help the most. Insurance companies must be held accountable. If you or your loved one was hurt in an accident in DeKalb County, we can help. To set up a free, no-obligation consultation with a Georgia personal injury lawyer, please contact us today.
An Overview of Personal Injury Claims We Handle in Brookhaven, Georgia
As a full-service personal injury law firm, Ponton Law is devoted to advocating for people and families harmed by negligence. We are committed to doing what is right for our clients—not what is best for the big insurance companies. Our Brookhaven personal injury lawyer has experience with the following types of cases:
- Car Accident: Traffic collisions are the top cause of accidental injuries in DeKalb County. If you or your loved one was hurt in a crash, our Brookhaven car accident lawyer is standing by, ready to help you navigate the claims process.
- Motorcycle Crash: Motorcyclists face some unique personal injury claims challenges. With a dedication to justice and the skill that you can count on, our Brookhaven motorcycle accident lawyer will protect your rights.
- Truck Accident: Trucking companies must look out for public safety. They should never put profits ahead of people. Call our Brookhaven truck accident attorney to set up a no cost, no obligation review of your case.
- Slip and Fall Accident: Were you hurt in a fall accident while on another person’s property in Brookhaven? Contact our Georgia slip and fall attorney to arrange your free case review.
- Construction Accident: Construction sites have the potential to be dangerous places—especially when due care is not taken. Whether you were hurt as a worker or a passerby, our Brookhaven construction accident lawyer can help.
- Premises Liability: With the skills needed to handle all types of premises liability claims., our Brookhaven personal injury lawyer will help you secure the full and fair financial support that you need after being hurt due to negligence.
- Brain Injuries: We handle complex catastrophic injury claims throughout Georgia, including concussion and traumatic brain injury (TBI) cases. Call our Brookhaven brain injury attorney for immediate assistance.
- Burn Injuries: Burn injuries are notoriously painful. If you or your loved one was burned because of negligence our Brookhaven burn injury lawyer is standing by, ready to do what is required to help you pursue justice and compensation.
We Will Help You Maximize Your Financial Compensation After an Accident
If you or someone you know was hurt in an accident in Brookhaven, you need financial support to pay bills. In Georgia, victims of negligence can seek money for actual and intangible losses. However, the corporations and insurers that handle personal injury claims will try to pay out as little as they can get away with. Our Brookhaven, GA personal injury attorney is ready to hold them accountable for paying full compensation. You may be entitled to recover for the following types of losses:
- Emergency medical care;
- Hospital bills and health care bills;
- Physical therapy and rehabilitative care;
- Lost wages and diminished earning capacity;
- Pain and suffering;
- Permanent scarring or disability; and
- Wrongful death of a family member.
How Brookhaven Personal Injury Attorney James T. Ponton Can Help
Personal injury claims are complicated. Professional legal representation is available. Our founder and lead attorney James T. Ponton has deep experience handling accident and injury claims in Georgia. Among other things, our Brookhaven personal injury attorney is prepared to:
- Listen to your story, answer your questions, and explain the claims process;
- Investigate the accident—putting together evidence and building a case;
- Handle all of the correspondence with the other side, including negotiations; and
- Take the appropriate legal action to help you secure justice and financial relief.
Schedule a Free Consultation With a Brookhaven, GA Personal Injury Lawyer
At Ponton Law, our Brookhaven personal injury attorney has the professional expertise that you can rely on. If you have any questions about the personal injury claims process, we are more than ready to help. Call us now or connect with us online for a free, no-obligation consultation. We represent injured victims in Brookhaven and throughout DeKalb County.