Our Dunwoody Personal Injury Attorney
HAS THE EXPERIENCE
TO HANDLE YOUR CASE.Get help now
At Ponton Law, our Dunwoody personal injury attorney is a skilled, zealous, and justice-focused advocate for injured victims and their loved ones. You need an attorney who knows how to hold negligent defendants and big insurance companies accountable. If you or someone you care about was injured in an accident in DeKalb County, we can help. Contact us today to set up your free, no-commitment consultation with a Dunwoody personal injury attorney.
Representing Personal Injury Victims in Dunwoody, GA
As a full-service injury and accident law firm, we go above and beyond to deliver results for victims and their families. Our Dunwoody personal injury attorney handles all types of claims. Along with other cases, our Dunwoody, GA has the skills and knowledge to assist you with the following cases:
- Car Accidents: Motor vehicle crashes affect every community. Our Dunwoody, GA car accident attorney fights aggressively to help injured victims get justice and compensation.
- Motorcycle Crashes: Hurt in a motorcycle wreck? Call our Dunwoody motorcycle accident attorney for a free, no-obligation review of your case.
- Truck Accidents: Truck accidents can contribute to serious injuries. Call our Dunwoody truck accident lawyer for a free consultation.
- Slip and Fall Accidents: Property owners and businesses in DeKalb County have a duty to protect guests. If you were hurt in a slip and fall due to negligence, our Dunwoody personal injury lawyer will help you get justice.
- Construction Accidents: Dunwoody is a fast-growing community. With so much construction, accidents can happen. We fight for the rights and interests of construction accident victims throughout Georgia.
- Negligent Security: Our Dunwoody negligent security attorney can help hold businesses and property owners accountable for incidents that occurred due to negligent security on their premises.
- Bicycle Accidents: Bicycle accidents can leave you seriously injured and suffering. Our firm can provide the legal assistance you need and help you get back on your feet.
- Pedestrian Accidents: Hold negligent drivers accountable for their reckless actions that caused you or a loved one injury today.
- Dog Bite Injuries: Georgia has laws that protect civilians against harmful dogs and negligent owners. Learn more about your rights if you were injured due to a dog or animal attack.
- Premises Liability: Similar to negligent security issues, premises liability includes injuries sustained on a business property or property owner’s land that could have been avoided had they provided necessary safety equipment, notices, and warnings.
- And more.
Our Firm Helps Injured Victims Maximize their Compensation
Following a serious accident in Dunwoody, it is imperative that you have the tools and resources to recover every dollar of compensation that you need to pay your bills. The insurance company will not look out for your best financial interests. Our Dunwoody, GA personal injury attorney will help you maximize your financial recovery. A personal injury settlement may include:
- Ambulance costs and emergency room care;
- Medical bills and other health care costs;
- Rehabilitative care and mental health support;
- Lost wages and diminished ability to earn a living;
- Pain and suffering & mental distress; and
- Wrongful death of a family member.
How Our Dunwoody Personal Injury Can Help
Personal injury claims are complicated. Our founding attorney James T. Ponton has a record of success in injury and accident claims. We will always put your best interests first. Among other things, our Dunwoody personal injury lawyer is prepared to:
- Conduct a free review of your case;
- Investigate your accident;
- Handle legal paperwork;
- Represent you settlement talks; and
- Take action to maximize your recovery.
Schedule a Free Consultation WIth Our Dunwoody Personal Injury Attorney
At Ponton Law, our Dunwoody personal injury lawyer is a zealous, results-focused advocate for victims. We are committed to helping you maximize your financial compensation. Call us at (404) 418-8507 or send us a direct message for a free case review. We represent injured victims in Dunwoody and throughout the surrounding communities in DeKalb County.