OF PERSONAL INJURY
in Johns CreekGet help now
At Ponton Law, our Johns Creek car accident attorneys advocate strongly to help victims get justice and the financial compensation they need to put their life back together. Your case is always our number one priority. If you were hurt in a car crash or injured in another type of accident, we can help. To request a no-cost, no-strings-attached appointment with a top-rated Johns Creek auto accident lawyer, please call us at (404) 418-8507 or connect with us directly online.
Taking On All Motor Vehicle Accident Claims in Johns Creek
Founding attorney James T. Ponton and attorney Bradford Patterson are results-driven advocates for injured victims. Our firm takes on all types of motor vehicle accident claims. Cases that we handle in Johns Creek, GA include:
- Auto Accident: Injured in a car crash in Johns Creek? Call our law firm today to set up a free, no-obligation case evaluation. We will help you navigate the insurance claims process.
- Motorcycle Wrecks: Motorcycle crashes are far more likely to lead to injuries than other motor vehicle accidents. We represent injured motorcyclists throughout Fulton County.
- Bicycle Collisions: Were you or a close family member hurt in a bicycle accident in Johns Creek? Our law firm is more than ready to protect your rights.
- Pedestrian Accidents: Pedestrian accident claims are complicated. We help injured pedestrians get justice and fair compensation after a crash.
- Large Truck Accident: Fulton County sees an enormous amount of commercial trucking traffic. If you were hurt in a collision with a large truck, our Johns Creek auto accident attorney is here to help you make it through the legal process.
Additional Personal Injury Services We Offer in Johns Creek
While a large share of our practice is devoted to handling motor vehicle accident claims, we handle other personal injury cases as well. Our Johns Creek, GA attorney has the professional skills and legal experience to assist injured victims with:
- Slip and falls;
- Dog bite injuries;
- Negligent security claims;
- Premises liability lawsuits; and
- Construction site injuries.
Recovery of Compensation After an Accident
After a serious accident, you need financial support to pay bills. Sadly, insurance companies do not make the claims process easy. Our Johns Creek, GA car accident lawyer works tirelessly to help victims get the maximum amount of financial relief. Compensation may be recovered for any or all of the following damages:
- Automotive repairs or vehicle replacement;
- Ambulance costs and emergency room care;
- Hospital bills and ongoing medical costs;
- Lost wages and loss of future wages;
- Pain and suffering & mental distress;
- Permanent scarring, disfigurement, or disability; and
- Wrongful death of a family member.
Contact Our Johns Creek, GA Personal Injury Attorneys Today
At Ponton Law, our Johns Creek auto accident lawyer is an aggressive, reliable advocate for injured victims. If you or your loved one was hurt in an accident, our legal team is here to help. Contact us today at (404) 418-8507 to arrange your free, no commitment case review. We advocate for victims in Johns Creek and throughout the surrounding area in Fulton County.