Fighting For Victims of Personal Injury in Marietta, GA
Injured Near Marietta, Georgia?
We Are the Law Firm That Stands By YouGet help now
At Ponton Law, a Marietta personal injury attorney has a mission to help you get justice, accountability, and full financial compensation. Our founder James T. Ponton is a former insurance company defense lawyer who has unique insight into the strategies that big insurers use to protect their own interests. Our team is on your side every step of the way. If you or your family member was hurt in an accident in Cobb County, we are here to help. Give us a call at (404) 418-8507 or contact us online to set up a free consultation with a top-rated Marietta personal injury lawyer.
Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Marietta, GA
We are full-service personal injury firms with experience handling a wide range of accident & injury claims. Our attorneys have the skill needed to take on severe and catastrophic injury claims. Along with other types of accident & injury claims, our Marietta lawyers can assist you with:
- Auto Accidents: Injured in a crash? Call our Marietta car accident attorney for a free review and evaluation of your case.
- Truck Accidents: Our Marietta truck accident attorneys have what it takes to hold negligent truck companies and their commercial insurance carriers to account.
- Ridesharing Crashes: Our Marietta car accident lawyers handle all types of ridesharing accident claims, including Uber accidents and Lyft accidents.
- Pedestrian Injuries: Hurt in a pedestrian collision? You need full and fair compensation. Contact our Marietta pedestrian accident lawyer today for a free, no obligation case review.
- Premises Liability: Beyond slip and fall accidents and dog bite injury claims, our Marietta personal injury lawyers handle all types of premises liability claims in Georgia.
- Bicycle Accident: Were you hurt in a bicycle crash? Our Marietta bicycle accident attorneys are standing by, ready to help you fight for the maximum compensation.
- Motorcycle Crashes: We fight tirelessly to protect the rights and interests of motorcycle accident victims in Marietta.
- Slip and Fall Accidents: Hurt in a slip and fall in Marietta? You may have a premises liability claim against the at-fault business or property owner.
- Dog Bite Injuries: Our personal injury law firm handles dog bite injury claims in Marietta, Cobb County, and throughout Georgia.
- Construction Site Accidents: Construction sites can be dangerous places if the right precautions are not taken by contractors, subcontractors, and property owners. Call our Marietta construction accident lawyers for help with your case.
- Catastrophic Injuries: Our Marietta personal injury lawyer handles all types of catastrophic injuries—from traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) to severe burns.
- Wrongful Death Claims: The loss of a loved one in a preventable accident is devastating. Our Marietta wrongful death lawyers are compassionate and effective advocates for grieving families.
Every Serious Accident in Marietta Requires a Comprehensive Investigation
All major accidents in Marietta should be thoroughly investigated by an experienced Georgia personal injury lawyer. Among other things, an investigation should be a comprehensive process that includes documenting the accident scene, gathering physical evidence, interviewing witnesses, reviewing video footage if available, and consulting experts. This in-depth analysis is key to deciphering the sequence of events leading up to the accident and identifying any parties that may have been negligent or acted improperly.
Establishing liability is a critical element of any personal injury investigation. To get full and fair financial compensation for your injuries, you must be able to determine who is legally at fault for causing your accident and present evidence that proves their liability. The at-fault party could be a driver in a traffic accident, a property owner in a slip and fall case, or a product manufacturer in a defective product case. Evidence collected during the investigation helps build a clear picture of fault. Do not go it alone: Our Marietta personal injury attorney is ready to help.
The Statute of Limitations for a Personal Injury Claim in Georgia
You have a limited amount of time to take legal action after an accident in Marietta. In Georgia, the statute of limitations for personal injury claims is typically two years from the date of the accident. Though, there are some limited exceptions. Be proactive: The sooner you take action, the better position that you will be in to get justice. Consult with an experienced Marietta, GA personal injury attorney as soon as possible after an accident.
Recovering Compensation After an Accident
If you or your loved one was seriously injured in an accident in Cobb County, it is imperative that you are able to get access to the maximum compensation. The big insurance companies are not on your side. Insurers put a tremendous amount of time, energy, and resources into trying to limit the value of personal injury payouts. Our Marietta personal injury lawyer has the skills and experience to help you get the maximum settlement or verdict. You may be entitled to compensation for:
- Emergency medical treatment;
- Hospital bills and medical bills;
- Long-term medical care;
- Lost wages and loss of earning potential;
- Pain and suffering & mental anguish;
- Permanent physical impairment; and
- Wrongful death.
How Marietta Personal Injury Attorney James T. Ponton Can Help
Our founding attorney James T. Ponton is a committed advocate for justice. As a former insurance company lawyer, Attorney Ponton uses his skills and experience to advocate for the people who need help the most. We know exactly how the big insurance companies handle and defend these cases. When you call our office, you will be able to speak to a Marietta personal injury lawyer who will:
- Answer your questions and explain the legal claims process;
- Carefully investigate the accident and your injuries—securing the evidence;
- Represent you in settlement negotiations with the insurance company; and
- Put together a detailed plan of action to get you and your family the best results.
Schedule a Free Consultation With a Marietta Personal Injury Lawyer Today
At Ponton Law, our Marietta personal injury attorney is a trial-tested, results-driven legal advocate for victims. If you or someone you know suffered a catastrophic injury in an accident, we are ready to fight for justice. Give us a call at (404) 418-8507 or connect with us online to arrange your free case review. We represent injured victims in Marietta and throughout all of Cobb County.