A Sandy Springs Personal Injury Lawyer
YOUR CATASTROPHIC INJURY
CASE IS OUR TOP PRIORITY.Get help now
Sandy Springs Personal Injury Attorney
Nestled in north Fulton County, Sandy Springs is an inner-ring suburb of Atlanta. With a population now exceeding 100,000, the city boasts many top employers, including IBM, Cox Communications, and Cisco Systems. Sandy Springs is also home to notable natural attractions such as Morgan Falls Overlook Park and the Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area.
At Ponton Law, our Sandy Springs personal injury lawyer fights aggressively to protect the rights of injured victims and their loved ones. We can help you navigate the claims process. If you or your family member was hurt in an accident in Fulton County, we are here to help. For a free, fully confidential consultation with a top Georgia personal injury attorney, please contact us today.
An Overview of Personal Injury Claims We Handle in Sandy Springs, Georgia
Ponton Law is a full-service law firm handling all types of personal injury claims in Sandy Springs, Fulton County, and throughout North Georgia. With deep experience representing victims and families in catastrophic injury claims, we are committed to personalized legal representation. Accident and injury claims we take on in Sandy Springs include:
- Car Accident: Even safe drivers get into crashes. If you or your loved one is involved in an accident caused by another party’s negligence, our Sandy Springs auto accident lawyer will help you hold the insurance company accountable so that you can secure compensation.
- Motorcycle Crash: We represent motorcycle accident victims throughout Fulton County? Sadly, bikers and their passengers face some unjustified stereotypes from insurers. Let our Sandy Springs motorcycle accident lawyer help you get justice.
- Truck Accident: Commercial truck accident claims are among the most complex legal cases imaginable. With the tenacity needed to hold negligent truckers, trucking companies, and their insurers accountable, you can rely on our Sandy Springs truck accident attorney.
- Slip and Fall Accident: A slip and fall or trip and fall can result in severe injuries. A business or property owner in Sandy Springs that fails to take proper safety precautions must be held accountable. Call our Georgia slip and fall lawyer for a free review of your case.
- Construction Accident: Construction accident claims can be difficult to navigate. Modern construction sites are often operated by multiple parties. Following an incident, our Sandy Springs construction accident attorney is here to help you secure justice.
- Premises Liability: Beyond slip and fall accidents and construction accidents, we handle all other types of premises liability claims as well. If you were hurt due to business/property owner negligence, call our Sandy Springs premises liability lawyer today.
- Brain Injuries: A severe concussion or traumatic brain injury (TBI) can have life-changing consequences for the victim. Call our Sandy Springs catastrophic injury lawyer for help.
- Burn Injuries: With the professional knowledge and legal experience to handle all types of burn injury cases, our Sandy Springs personal injury attorney is ready to protect your rights.
We Will Help You Maximize Your Financial Recovery After an Accident
Following an accident in Sandy Springs, you need compensation to pay bills and support the people closest to you. Unfortunately, the large insurance companies that handle personal injury claims have every incentive to try to settle for less. Our Sandy Springs personal injury attorney is more than ready to hold them to account—so that you can maximize your settlement or verdict. Depending on the case, financial compensation may be available for:
- Emergency medical treatment;
- Hospital bills and health care expenses;
- Loss of current and futures earnings;
- Pain and suffering;
- Disability or disfigurement; and
- Wrongful death of a family member.
How Sandy Springs Personal Injury Lawyer James T. Ponton Can Help
Georgia’s personal injury claims process can be complicated. You do not have to try to go up against corporations or insurance companies alone. James T. Ponton has spent more than a decade fighting for victims and their families. Among other things, our Sandy Springs personal injury lawyer will:
- Answer questions and explain the legal claims process;
- Investigate the accident, gathering the evidence to prove liability and damages;
- Represent you before the insurance company, including in settlement; and
- Put together a comprehensive legal strategy to get you justice and full compensation.
Schedule a Free Consultation With a Sandy Springs, GA Personal Injury Attorney
At Ponton Law, our Sandy Springs personal injury lawyer is a results-focused advocate for victims and their families. Do you have any questions about your rights or your options? We are more than ready to help. Contact us to arrange a free review of your case. We represent injured victims in Sandy Springs and throughout all of Fulton County.