Representing Personal Injury Victims in Doraville
YOUR CATASTROPHIC INJURY
CASE IS OUR TOP PRIORITY.Get help now
At Ponton Law, our Doraville car accident attorney has the professional skill that you and your family can count on in a motor vehicle injury claim. If you or someone close to you was seriously hurt in an accident, we can help. Call us at (404) 418-8507 to arrange a no-cost, no-commitment case review with an experienced Doraville auto accident injury lawyer.
Doraville Car Accident Attorney
Our law firm is dedicated to advocating for victims in motor vehicle accidents—not for the big insurance companies. With vast knowledge and experience taking on catastrophic injury claims, we know how to get results. While we pride ourselves in our ability to handle motor vehicle accident claims, other notable examples of personal injury claims we handle in Doraville and DeKalb County include:
- Pedestrian Accidents: Being injured by a vehicle can be devastating. It can leave you with broken bones, brain injuries, piles of medical bills, loss of work, and more.
- Bicycle Accidents: Were you hurt in a bike accident in Doraville? Call our law firm for a free case consultation.
- Commercial Truck Accidents: Large trucks are responsible for more than their share of serious highway injuries. If you were hurt in a crash, our Doraville truck accident attorney can help.
- Dog Bite Injuries: Dogs can cause serious injuries—especially to children and other vulnerable people. If you or your loved one was hurt by a dangerous dog, our Doraville dog bite attorney can help.
- Construction Accidents: We handle the full range of construction accident injury claims in DeKalb County.
- Burn Injuries: Did you suffer a severe burn? It is a painful, potentially long-lasting injury. Our Doraville burn injury attorney is ready to help.
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBIs): Each year, millions of people nationwide suffer concussions and TBIs. Our Doraville brain injury lawyer has the legal skill to protect your rights.
- And More.
Common Causes of Car Accidents in Doraville
Many motorists, especially teenage drivers, don’t think they will ever be involved in an accident or be the cause of one. However, with Doraville’s population on the rise, more and more drivers will be on the roads, increasing the risk of accidents. There are many causes of car accidents in Georgia and in Doraville, we tend to see accident occur due to:
- Following too closely
- Running stop signs or red lights
- Texting while driving
- Distracted driving
- Failing to yield properly
- Improper lane changes
- Road rage
- Weather issues
- Road damage
- Objects on the road
- And more.
As soon as one gets behind the wheel of a motor vehicle, they take on the responsibility of being aware of their surroundings, doing what they can to keep others safe, and can be held responsible for negligence and injuries caused by that recklessness. Take control of your claim with our experienced injury law firm today. We can help you hold negligent drivers accountable and recover the compensation you deserve.
Commonly Seen Injuries in Doraville Car Accidents
Injuries can be severe. Medical bills can be steep. Recovery can be lengthy and daunting. We have seen a wide array of injuries sustained due to car accidents in Doraville and know how serious they can be. While every victim of car accidents may suffer different injuries, we tend to see:
- Broken Bones
- Organ Damage
- Visual Impairment
- Brain Damage
- Road Rash
- Deep Tissue Damage
- Lacerations, and
We Help Injured Victims Maximize Their Compensation
One of the first questions that people have for an auto accident lawyer is typically: How much can I expect to get in compensation? The answer is always case-specific. In Georgia, you can seek financial relief for economic and non-economic losses. Our Doraville, GA motor vehicle accident attorney helps victims maximize their financial recovery, including for:
- Property damage (automotive repairs);
- Emergency medical treatment;
- Hospital bills and health care expenses;
- Lost income and loss of earning power ;
- Pain and suffering;
- Disability or disfigurement; and
- Wrongful death.
How Doraville Personal Injury Lawyer James T. Ponton Can Help
As an experienced car accident lawyer, our founder, and principal lawyer James T. Ponton has the professional skills you can trust. We have a history of successful results. Our clients are our top priority. Among other things, our Doraville personal injury attorney will:
- Hear your story and answer questions about personal injury law;
- Investigate your accident and gather the evidence to prove fault;
- Advocate for you during settlement negotiations; and
- Take a strategic legal approach to get you justice and full compensation.
Set Up a Free Consultation With a Doraville Auto Accident Attorney Today
At Ponton Law, our Doraville accident lawyer is standing by, ready to do whatever it takes to protect your rights and interests. If you were hurt in an accident, we are your legal resource. Call us at (404) 418-8507 or send us a message to request your free consultation. We represent injured victims in Doraville and throughout the surrounding region in DeKalb County.